Bike Week Vending OpportunityOpportunity to present your goods and services to thousands of visitors who come to Dead Freddies and visit their popular Ocean City restaurant during one of Ocean City's most visited events, Bike Week.
105 64th Street
Ocean City, Maryland 21842
Some of the features of vending on the Dead Freddies lot:
- Clean, paved, and well-lit parking lot.
- Very high visibility directly facing Coastal Highway.
- High traffic area next to the RT90 entrance to and exit from Ocean City.
- Outstanding, popular bayfront restaurant.
- Highly-praised destination for exceptional and reasonably-priced food in Ocean City.
- Traditional destination year-over-year for bikers.
- Outstanding, well-promoted entertainment provided by Dead Freddies each evening.
- Access to electricity for your business.
- Ability to place your tent, trailer, or other special displays on the lot.
- PLENTY of parking. 229 parking spaces in total on and around the property: 75 parking spaces directly on the lot. 55 spaces on 64th Street. 49 spaces in between 64th and 65th Streets on two separate streets. 50 additional spaces for visitors on 65th Street.
- A cost-effective way to present your goods and services to thousands of visitors to Dead Freddies, capitalizing on the traffic that the restaurant generates throughout Bike Week.